Re: complete forensics suite for linux?

Author: Devin Rankin
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: complete forensics suite for linux?
Well, there was a company that produced a Linux product, but it was not cheap.
But I have not been able to find them with a Google search. It was put out
by one of the guys ( Andy Rosenburg I think was his name) who wrote Encase.
He had a falling out with the other programmer and left to do his own thing,
They were around last year. From the screen shots, it looked very much like
Encase, but I didn't try to order it. Now I can't find them or even recall
what the company name was. I think the product was called Expert Witness.

I have version 4 of Encase and I'm a certified computer forensic examiner. So
let me know if I can be of help.

Devin