Re: Shockwave on Linux

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Shockwave on Linux
I am also a huge foamy fan! (all hale our furry master)
But I have to watch on my Mac as I have not gotten SW to work on my FC2
box... Though I have not tried it on my Ubuntu box yet... Hmmmm

And even on the Mac (OSX rite now) I can not get a bunch of the shockwave
plugins working... like the game plugin.