ASULUG Installfest

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: asulug
CC: plug-discuss
Subject: ASULUG Installfest
The date of installfest is growing close (This Saturday!!) and we still need a
few more people.

1) We need a few people willing to come in the night before and help set up.
2) We need a few people to do presentations/demonstrations (Any one want to
repeat an inkscape /blender /Myth / asterisks /How to use Gnome/KDE or ANY
other presentation/demonstration they may have already done?)
3) I would like to have a few more people commit to being installers.
4) If I could have just three people (other then myself) commit to being their
around 7:45am I would feel much better :)

Thanks again for all your help

Bryan O'Neal