Re: Rack Space

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Rack Space
Actualy, it was only about $400 and they did needed to remove the device
and reset the firmware on the fierwall to defaults (10 min job ;)

It's only $200 to hit the power switch :)

They are in California, but the bandwith costs sorta make up for
the lack of on site service. And you could walk in and deal with your own
devices for no cost (despite the old guy who would folow you to your rack and
watch you)

But if you wanted to test something that requierd a recofiguration of any kind
(physicle or logical) it cost $$$

Oh well, I don't do these things now that I'm just an accountant ;)