Re: Rack Space

Author: JD
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Rack Space

>>Hi everyone,
>>
>>I am just wondering if any of you know a good (affordable) place to
>>put a server.
>>
>>Greg

If using another server is ok and your goal isn't specifically to get a
particular server in a rack, you might try getting a dedicated server
from a company like 1and1.com. Their support is pretty shoddy, but I've
been using them for over a year without an issue with the
server/bandwidth/etc.
For me it works, because I don't need their support help. The way they
have it setup you can almost do everything you could normally do in
person except for of course upgrading the hardware. At the time I did
my research they were 1/3 the price of anything I could find here in AZ.

Just a thought.

JD