RE: Linux free but food isn't?

Author: unixprgrmr01@netscape.net
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: Linux free but food isn't?
What people don't know or know how to do, they either need to take the time to learn, or pay someone to do for them. It pretty much comes down to that. That's how geeks make money... They take the time to learn and gain expertise then sell their expertise to those who can't or don't take the time to learn for themselves.

Lynn

mike enriquez <> wrote:

>I believe that JD's tread was very worth while.
>Linux is free but food and everything else is not!
>Making a living with Linux requires a different line of thinking.
>I hope that people on this list can open up discussions to the business
>of Linux.
>All of us can benefit from each other from this.
>Mike the newbie :)

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.