Re: OT: Collection Agency

Author: mike enriquez
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Re: OT: Collection Agency
Good question!
1st. Judges are elected.
2nd. The defendant can move the case to a court where he/she lives or
works. Therefore you are suing the Judges electroate.
So if you live in Tempe and I live in Goodyear and I sue you in
Goodyear, you can have the case moved to Tempe. Therefore the Judge can
take your case under advisement and make his decision to favor the
voters in his area. It happens everyday.
If you file in JP court there is no appeal. So this is why Liens are so
effective. Liens work the day you file them.
About the Judge? He told me that he would not let me win anymore cases.
He got tried of me I guess. When I go to court I go very well prepared.
I have too much evidence and too much information. I need to learn how
to trim the stuff. I still file cases in court if I have to, but I like
Liens. They are quiet and effective and they are big wakeup call to a
debter. The best is to avoid all this by having good business policies
in place for your business.
Whenever I start a business I start by writing Business Policies that
will guide my business. Good policies are more important than good
computer code. Good policies will get you business and get you paid.
You can always hire someone else to clean up you computer code, but if
you don't have good policies on how you charge and how you get paid you
will not be in business very long.
Good luck at there.

Mike the newbie