Astaro Security Linux

Author: Michael Seidner
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Astaro Security Linux
For any of you who are interested in an excellent Linux based firewall (hardened SUSE) with built-in Intrusion Protection (Snort) you can download a free home-user license at http://www.astaro.com. It's an excellent product with an incredible set of features. For a free home-use license you can't go wrong! The configuration is through a browser using https.

We sell the commercial version to our customers and have been very pleased! I do believe the VPN Gateway (Freeswan I believe) is also
included with the home license.

Michael Seidner
M5 Systems
602-288-8304