Re: [OT] Small contract job - furnish and set up 2 PCs

Author: Devin Rankin
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: [OT] Small contract job - furnish and set up 2 PCs
You want the computers built as white boxes? We could do it, but mostly we
stay clear of building stuff ourselves. We mostly talk people into ordering
Dells.

But the other networking stuff for small businesses is what we do every day.

By we, I mean the place I work for now. Gartman Technical Services. The
owners mostly do Windows stuff. But in the last 6 months, I have talked them
into doing 2 Linux servers for clients and now we are using a Linix based
firewall (Astaro) for our own offfice. So you can change people's minds if
ya keep at it.

Anyway, gartman Technical Services, 602-788-8121. Ask for Todd. He is the
owner and the guy who does the quotes and scheduling.

Devin