19" CRT monitor - best offer

Author: Josef Lowder
To: PLUG
Subject: 19" CRT monitor - best offer

I also have a nearly new Elements 19" multi-scan monitor
for sale that is in perfect condition and has had little use.

The only reason I had to replace it was because I recently
had a bout with Bells Palsy which caused me to get severe eye
strain headaches from any bright light, including any CRT monitor.
So, I was forced to switch to an LCD monitor -- which is very
nice, but it doesn't have nearly the resolution qualityi of the CRT.

So, I'll be glad to sell this 19" monitor for whatever reasonable
"best offer" comes forth.