Re: Meeting West Side 3/22/05 - What happened?

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Meeting West Side 3/22/05 - What happened?
On Monday 28 March 2005 10:47 pm, wrote:
> PLUG;
>
> What happened Tuesday, 3/22/05 at the West Side meet @ GCC?
> I'm sorry I was 10-15 minutes late, but noone was there to run the
> meet! -There were two other 'Tuxers' wanting to get in also. We agreed
> it wasn't hapening at 8:20 or so & left...
>
> If I'd known, I could have brought my laptop & distro - at least the
> meet would have been open - but the door was locked....

I don't know why the door was locked. Steve reserves the room for PLUG
one full year at a time. Maybe it was spring break and the usual staff
were not there, as guess.

I got so busy that I failed to do anything about the West Side Meeting
this month. Sorry.

We must find a person that lives on the west side of town and cares to be
the meeting facilitator. It is proving difficult for us living on the
east side to be the facilitator. The facilitator would:
- Contact Steve to make sure the location is available as it should be.
- Work with the Steering Committee to make sure a presentation is planned
or even line them up on their own.
- Be at the meeting to get it going with a welcome, announcements and
presentation intro.

Anyone want to step up to that position?

Alan