Internet connectivity

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Internet connectivity
Ok ya'll there has to be an elementary solution to my current problem. I
recently reinstalled SuSE 9.1 on my laptop. Don't really remember why,
but it is done. I had wireless network set up and all worked. Now, I
have an issue. I have configured everything the same way I had it, and
now I can not access internet, only intranet! If I hook up cat 5 to
router and laptop, I gain internet access. I am stumped! I have checked
all I know to check. I have set my default gateway as router ip, I set
my domain search as ph.cox.net, and I even tried to set my name server,
but I cant even ping my cox gateway or nameservers, I get "network
unreachable. I tried to connect after disabling firewall and no go....
Any pointers? NIC is netgear wg511 ver 2, module is prism54, router is
netgear mr814ver2 I have not changed any hardware.

Thanks,
Mike