Re: Linux Phonics

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: Linux Phonics
Actually, SuSE being German (Software und system entwiclung (sp?)), it's
pronounced Sue-Suh.
As for the others: Deb-ian, kuh-nop-ix, My S.Q.L., a cross between
Jen-two and Gen-two (slurring the two sounds together because I haven't
decided which yet), Guh-nome, oooh-bun-two, Sig-win, Apropos (look it up
in the dictionary :-P), and Me pis.
The "kuh"-nop-ix and "Guh"-nome are the same sounds as in "Guh"-new
(GNU) - officially documented pronunciation.
Anyways, I try and stick to the "official" and "prefered" pronunciations
as much as possible, but I may still be incorrect on a few.

-Bryce