InstallFest

Author: Ric Fischer
To: PLUG Discuss
Subject: InstallFest
Hi all,

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the InstallFest tomorrow. I
have two appointments, one at 9:00 AM and one at 12:30 PM.

Will someone kindly fill in for me as the person-who-makes-people-sign-forms?

I have both OpenOffice.org (sxw) and Rich Text Format (rtf) versions
of our release form on my site at:

http://www.desertdwarf.com/files/plug/

(No web page, so you'll just get a file list.)

On average, I've needed less than 20 blank forms per InstallFest. So,
if you're volunteering, please print about 20 copies and bring them.

Thanks for helping out.

--
Ric Fischer