Re: sources.list

Author: Major.Mikey
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: sources.list
I like AYTTM. Attempting to download any new version is what I was trying to
do when I discovered htis 'problem'. The home page says that to apt-get it
the list needs to be set to unstable (this is what the machine is set to
now). Do I need to replace 'testing' with 'unstable'? Then there is the
'security' source; It is set to 'testing'. I thought that (testing, stable,,
uinstable) determined determined the levek of the computer (meaning:
stable=stable libraries, unstable=unstablr libraries etc....

Is there a means of keeping everythkng testing yet downloading unstable AYTTM
without changing all of the libraties?