Re: OT: Gmail accounts

Author: Jason Hayes - HHC
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: OT: Gmail accounts
On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 11:45 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> ----
> bad karma
>
> I clicked the link - it was there. Maybe you are using an unsupported
> browser - I'm using Firefox
>
> Hmmm...
>
> Just flipped to my WinXP system and checked with IE
>
> Yep...it's there
>
> good karma
>
> ;-)
>
> Craig

It doesn't matter whether I use Linux, WinXP (on my VMware set up),
Firefox, Konqueror, or IE. I can't see it.

It might be that I haven't made the big move, south to Phoenix yet. I am
still in Calgary, so they may not like Canadians. That may be a karma
thing also - you know with missile defense and all that. 8o)

I can, however, create my own "customized Google news". Oh well - don't
really want a GMail account anyway, so I'll leave this diversion for
more productive endeavors.
--
Jason Hayes - Principal
Hayes Holdings Consulting