RE: Debian Boot Floppies

Author: Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr.
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: Debian Boot Floppies
Thanks everyone for the replies....

I ended up upgrading the BIOS on the motherboard to get the boot from CDROM
to work. That was a feat upon itself because the motherboard manufacturer
was out of business. Luckily I had another out of work machine with the
same motherboard and a newer BIOS that I could copy. Now I am able to
install directly from CD.

Thanks.

Gilbert