User Migratiom

Author: Devin Rankin
To: plug-discuss
Subject: User Migratiom
I don't post here very often, but I do enjoy reading the posts and I learn new
things here all the time.  So thank you all for the help you have given me in
the past with out even realizing it.

Within the next week or so, I want to move my webserver/e-mail server/gateway
to a new machine.  I have done a fresh install of the OS on the new computer.
But what I want to do is migrate over the users who are getting e-mail off
the server.

My question is, what files/folders do I need to copy over to the new box to be
sure its a transparent move to the users?   Their home directories for sure.
But where are the passwords kept?  What do I need to copy to be sure and get
it all?

Thanks.

Devin