noobii knoppix & xp?

Author: mike enriquez
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: noobii knoppix & xp?
I loaded Knoppix onto my xp pro computer and tried to delete some files
in my windows document file. The error message I received was that I was
not authorized to delete.
I heard Linux users mention that Knoppix was very good for doing work on
window files.
I am new to this = "noobii", so I wonder if anyone out there in Linux
land can tell me how to do this if is possible.
Cleaning up windows computers with Knoppix sounds like a very good idea.
If this is possible then this will be an excellent tool.
Thanks for any ideas.
Mike