Re: Tax software

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: ASULUG InstallFest April 23rd [WAS: Re: Tax software}
Subject: Re: Tax software
Just as a note, for those of you (though few I now we are) on the list who
general make less then 30-35k a year or 40-45k as a couple (more if you have
kids) can get you taxes done for you free, by the IRS, live and in person ;)

I know because I am one of the accountants that volunteers to do peoples taxes
:)

Any way look up the VITA/EITC programs on the IRS web site (Or email me
latter) to find a complete list of times and locations. I personally
volunteer at the Arizona Mills Mall in Tempe. They are open every Saturday
from 9-1 (Perhaps 10-1, I get in at 10am ;) and will be their until the end of
the month (Though my last day is the 19th)

Any way, it is free, and we go though generally the same training as the HR
Block seasonal preparers :)

Speaking of volunteers, would any one like to volunteer for ASULUG's Install
fest on Saturday April 23rd :)