Re: building html form select menus from arrays in php

Author: Craig White
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: building html form select menus from arrays in php
On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 07:49 -0700, June Tate wrote:

> Well, this issue had little to do with overcomplexity -- more like you
> just didn't understand what values to give to the <option> tag.
>
> Even as a seasoned web coder, I find myself fighting with HTML and it's
> various nuances, so the HTML specifications are always a handy
> reference. So, when in doubt, look in the HTML specs. =o)

----
I currently have...

3 open pages from www.php.net/manual
1 open page from pear.php.net/manual
1 open page from www.w3.org/TR/html401

I really am trying - I reduced the example down to a very simple little
program so that I could ask the group and it was different that what I
was coding. Yes, I missed it.

Craig