Re: Gentlemen:

Author: ec
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Linux Rules (was Re: Gentlemen:)
Subject: Re: Gentlemen:
One thing? I have learned in the almost two years that
I have tinkered in Linux is:

Waste paper, not money!!

PRINT the 'LIST' for whatever device you are thinking
about buying and take it with you to the store!!!

I think That IF we all looked up, and printed the
'list', we would save a lot of headaches. (failed to
take my own advice a couple times)!!!

In this case, 46 pages off the SANE page.

Just think of the impact!! Manufacturers would go
broke as the Linux users got wise to their crap/lack
of unix drivers!!!

Hehehe, just joking about the going broke.

=====