Re: Fun License Plate Seen

Author: Darin Wayrynen
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Fun License Plate Seen
> Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:15:18 -0700
> From: Gerald Thurman <>
> Subject: Fun License Plate Seen
> This AM (Friday, 25 Feb 2005) I saw a vehicle at
> Loop 101 and Chaparral that had an Arizona
> license plate that said "CMDLINE."
>
> The Internet License Plate Gallery contains a cool
> collection of plates including many that are related
> to Unix systems.
>
> http://webreference.com/outlook/license/gallery.html

I had "Unix OS" from in 90's and then migrated to "TCP IP" which I
have now. Most people transpose the letters and think I am some sort
of golf stud (!) and think Tournament Players Club. Someone else
thought I had something to do with AOL as they used to (still do) see
TCP/IP every time they connect.

:-)

Darin