Re: Mepis & GNOME Desktop

Author: Mark Jarvis
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Mepis & GNOME Desktop

If they don't support Gnome, there are sure a lot of useless files with
gnome in the name floating around on the Mepis PC.

A Google search with "gnome" and "Mepis" found a lot of stuff, but all
that I looked at (typical google--I got tired after the first 20 or 30)
seemed to involve installed versions of Mepis.

-mj-