ClusterKnoppix terminal server

Author: Charlie Bullen
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: ClusterKnoppix terminal server
This weekend I was investigateing setting up a cluster with
clusterknoppix. I got it to work, but now something comes to mind that
makes me wonder if I really had it working right.

The setup I used used terminal services and all the knodes boot over the
network from the server using PXE.

What occurs to me now is that usually, if a remote computer boots from a
terminal server the session is really running on the server. THis would
seem to defeat the idea of being able to use the CPUs of all the
computers at the same time.

Am I missing something?

Charlie