Re: OT Arizona drivers

Author: Lee Einer
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT Arizona drivers
Our most unique distinction is that we can have two of the nation's ten
most dangerous intersections, in the winter, despite the fact that we
have no snow. Denver has blizzards, and steep terrain. We're dry as a
bone and flat as a pool table, and with this incredible edge we still
can't keep control of our vehicles.

wrote:

>Well... I think we here in the valy still hold claim to two of the nations
>ten most dangerous intersections :) But only in the winter ;)
>
>On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Alex Dean wrote:
>

>>The place with the worst drivers is always the city/state/province you
>>live in, as far as I can tell from 15 years of driving and talking to
>>people about drivers. :) Anyone care to dispute with stories of the
>>wonderful drivers in some mythical location?
>>
>>alex
>>
>>ps - Denver, Colorado wins my personal vote for 'worst drivers', based
>>on 4 years of living there. Only in Denver do you get a 60+ car pileup
>>about once a year.

Lee Einer
Dos Manos Jewelry
http://www.dosmanosjewelry.com