Bookmark lists (Was: Re: distro requirements)

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Bookmark lists (Was: Re: distro requirements)
On Tuesday 01 February 2005 10:27 am, Eric "Shubes" wrote:

> Speaking of bookmarks, I have been meaning to do something with the
> Linux related bookmarks I've accumulated and organized for myself. I'd
> like to post them on the plug web site in a usable manner. In addition
> to having them as links on the web site, I'm thinking that it'd be nice
> to have them as a downloadable file that can be imported into a web
> browser.
>
> Short of getting them on the web site, I can (at least) make them
> available on floppies for the IFs (maybe I've found a use for all those
> old floppies!). That way they can be imported into the "customer's" web
> browser, post installation. I think that having a comprehensive set of
> bookmarks installed would be a nice "value added" touch.
>
> I guess I've just voluteered to be a bookmark supplier, if that's
> something that the group wants. Yea? Nea?

I have tried to provide access to the Web Links area of the web site to a
member so that he could take it over and organize it. So far I have not
succeeded in granting that permission. I'll have to look at it again.

In the mean time, post the bookmarks here if you'd like. Also, you can submit
them to the web site as an article. It would be highly appropriate.

I need to get out from behind the mouse and get some of this stuff done...

Alan