Re: Unable to access PLUG Website

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Help finding failure point accessing PLUG Website
Subject: Re: Unable to access PLUG Website
There is a faulty routing table in the Cox network in some areas that
causes requests for the PLUG website to be lost. I've sent a complaint
on it, but they haven't done anything about it...

If you redirect the request through another site (anonymizer works for
this), then you can view the site. Curiously, using one of the
subdomains (lists.plug.phoenix.az.us, for instance) works fine.