Re: crontab editor (was Re: OT re my wife's XP - - - - - I a…

+ (text/html)
Author: Alex Dean
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: citing replies in thunderbird (was Re: crontab editor (was Re: OT re my wife's XP - - - - - I apologize))
Subject: Re: crontab editor (was Re: OT re my wife's XP - - - - - I apologize)
Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

>>You can also just write your crontab in any editor you like, save it in
>>a file, and do :
>>prompt> crontab <yourfilename>
>>
>>This replaces your current crontab with the contents of your file.
>>

>This is a good example of how this topic got lost in this thread. Both of
>these were already mentioned. :)

I have to admit I don't read every message which comes to this list -
the volume is too high to make that practical. Hence, I don't post
often for just this reason... I'm probably duping something someone else
says.

Anyway, sorry 'bout that.

alex