Re: Netgear MA401 16-bit PCMCIA wifi card and FC3

Author: Mike Hoy
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Netgear MA401 16-bit PCMCIA wifi card and FC3
[mikeaz_laptop@localhost ~]$ cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1
cat: /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1: No such file or directory
[mikeaz_laptop@localhost ~]$ cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
ONBOOT=yes
TYPE=Ethernet
[mikeaz_laptop@localhost ~]$

I'm guessing that since this is set to be eth0 I need to make an
identical one named ifcg-eth1.

because it always seems to be eth1 for my wifi card.

any ideas?

mike hoy