Re: Archive Year Pull Down Stops at 2004

Author: Ric Fischer
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Archive Year Pull Down Stops at 2004
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:20:13 -0700, G Gambill <> wrote:
> Just went in to the PLUG web page discussion archives. Where you enter the
> Day of Month, Month and Year (by pull downs), there is no 2005 in the pull
> down.

George, thanks a bunch! I run some websites with mailing lists using
the Mailman software (same software that's handling the PLUG lists).
When I saw your email, I was kind of scratching my head because I
didn't recall any such pull down in the Mailman archives interface. I
looked and saw we use a different program for archiving and it looks
really cool. Thanks to you, I have a useful new tool I can add to my
service. I'll have to update my web server.

Alan, Lurker [1] is up to version 1.2 now. We're at version 1.0 on the
PLUG site. Maybe this would be a required update just for the date
range to get updated?

[1] http://lurker.sourceforge.net/

--
Ric Fischer