Multiple Domains+ LDAP + Postfix + Webmail

Author: Sanjay Darisi
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Multiple Domains+ LDAP + Postfix + Webmail
Hi all,

I was building a new email server and a new requirement creeps into the
requirements list. Its about contacts. Is it possible to have the same
email server hosting Contacts directory for multiple domains. I have
never used OpenLDAP nor configured LDAP before. So, I donno much about
LDAP and how it works. Is it possible to configure Openldap for multiple
domains ? If so, would I be able to restrict directory search within a
user's domain from his client?

I have very less knowledge on LDAP, so bear with me if my qs are dumb
too :-)

How to host different domain directories on this email server??

TIA,
Sanjay.

======
http://www.TechiesAbode.com/