OT: Packet Loss on Cox Network

Author: Kevin
To: PLUG-DISCUSS
Subject: OT: Packet Loss on Cox Network
Sorry for the OT post, but I know there are a lot of Cox customers here.
Is anyone else seeing severe packet loss right now? I am seeing about
40% packet loss and I have been since last night at 10pm.

I only noticed it because I was trying to do `emerge sync` on my gentoo
box and it kept failing due to rsync timeouts. That was 10pm last
night. It's still a problem at 08:00 MST this morning.

I can reach anything within the Cox network reliably and quickly, so I
don't think it is my box or my cable modem. Trying to reach anything
beyond the Cox network results in packet loss. The Cox webpage does not
list any network issues under "Network Status".

...Kevin