Re: OT Arizona drivers

Author: Eldric
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT Arizona drivers
I personally think Houston is the worst (ranked number 1 for 20 years in a
row for worst traffic in US when I was there). I was also a traffic
reporter there and native and found that most of it was caused by the mix
of drivers. We found that different drivers from different areas react
differently to different situations (20000 new families from out of state a
week). For instance, in rural Texas, if you want to get on a busy freeway
you look timid with your turn signal on and someone will let you in. In
the North East you keep eyes locked forward and force yourself in. The mix
is obviously disastrous and causes wrecks. Arizona is going through a
similar problem with a large influx of California and other state's
drivers. Just my 2 cents