Newb question

Author: D -
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Newb question
I installed an application called Cedega. It was an
RPM file and it seemed like it installed fine.
However I can't find where it was installed to, it
didn't let me choose and it wasn't listed. I can't
figure out how to run it. How do I find it?
Searching for files with that name doesn't yield
anything. In fact searching for the exact name of the
RPM file in the directory that it's in comes up with 0
files. I know the file is in there but the program
won't find it.

Can anyone help with this? Thanks
rob0t