Re: OT: Hosting providers

Author: Kurt Granroth
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: Hosting providers
How long have you been with them? More than a year? Any problems? I
can't tell from their website how long they have been around but I'm
guessing not five years (or close to it) based on the "look" of the
site... so that takes them out of contention for my business.

If you've been with them for a while with no complaints, then that info
would make a good addition to the list archive for searching purposes
:-)