OT: 1GHz P3 board with cpu, ram, heatsink for sale

Author: Kevin Geiss
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT: 1GHz P3 board with cpu, ram, heatsink for sale
please email me off-list if interested.

I have, together as a unit, for sale, $30:

gateway motherboard part 4000502
http://support.gateway.com/s/MOTHERBD/JABIL/4000502/4000502nv.shtml
built in audio: Ensoniq 1373 based audio. es1371 kernel driver works.

1Ghz intel pentium 3 cpu (already installed)

cpu fan/heatsink (already installed)

448mb ram (1 256mb pc100, 1 128mb pc100, 1 64mb pc100) already installed

I ran gentoo linux on this system for several months, until i replaced
it with an athlon thunderbird 1.333GHz system.

you would need to add a video card, case, power supply, hard drive,
optical drive to have a full system.

also, I might possibly have a pII motherboard, cpu, and cooler also,
I'm not sure. (have to check the closet)

anyway, if you're interested in buying this, please email me off list.
I'm having a garage sale this weekend I plan to put this in, but I
figured the list would be a better market/home for this.