Re: InstallFest Next or Technology Expo

Author: Mikey
To: ggambill
CC: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: InstallFest Next or Technology Expo
On Sunday 09 January 2005 06:24, you wrote:
> Yes, unfortunately a large portion of my "For Money" life is FoxPro (now
> MS) and MS Outlook (via FoxPro), both of which dictate a Win OS (currently
> XP), which in turn dictates Norton (or others).
>
> Please be kind!!!

Of course I'll be kind. I know, I know; you have to make a living and if you
are in the computing industry, unless you are lucky, that means M$.

Isn't it funny that they have extended supprt for WIN98 until june06? And in
June they'll extend itit untill '10. Funny that they think they thought they
could just get the world to stop using '98 just on their word.