Re: OT Win 98 How To Recover Deleted Files and Folders After…

Author: devin rankin
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT Win 98 How To Recover Deleted Files and Folders After Empty Recycle Bin
Norton Un-Erase used to do a good job on 98 computers and it was easy to
do.

But I could likely recover the folders for you fairly quickly as long as
the computer has not had much use between now and the time I get it.
That is really the key because once the folders are deleted they can be
over written and once that is done, they are gone.

I live in the west valley and I'll do it for free if ya want. Contact
me off list if your interested.

Devin