Re: sshd and kernels > 2.6.8

Author: Nathan England
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: sshd and kernels > 2.6.8
On Tuesday 04 January 2005 21:51, Rudolfo Munguia wrote:
> Ok, so much for the not so obvious, how about the obvious:
>
> Did you already go ahead and wipe-out your known_hosts file? if not,
> mv your existing one and touch a new one.

Wasn't it Einstein who said the deffinition of insanity is doing the same
thing over and over and expecting different results?

I don't know how many times I deleted that file, deleted my rsa and dsa keys,
and recreated them.

I even deleted everything I could find that had to do with ssh, then removed
the program, reinstalled (both from source and packages at different
times...) and all to no avail...

Hey, Rudolfo, I appreicate all the advice you're giving me, though it's not
working.
I really do appreciate it!