Re: PLUG website design complaint.

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: PLUG website design complaint.
Rob Wultsch said:
> On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:19:32 -0700, Trent Shipley <>
> wrote:
>> I found the links page difficult to navigate because it was divided by
>> subject hierarchy. See:
>>
>> http://plug.phoenix.az.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=Web_Links&file=index
>>
>> I realize that if there were A LOT of links then the subject hierarchy
>> might be unavoidable, but with just 27 links the design is just
>> annoying. Even if there were many, many links, I would still
>> appreciate a "flat"
>> table-of-contents view.
> I agree with this assessment.

As do I. I have not done anything about it up till now. I'll take some
time this week or next to look at the links page and see what can be done
to clean it up.

I'll address the suggested links from Trent also. There is a place there
to submit links for posting so any logged in user can add to the list.

Thanks for the comments. I am simply gratified that someone has actually
looked at it! Now to improve it.

Alan