Re: Linux on Playstation2

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: Linux on Playstation2
I looked into ways of doing it without their proprietary memory card,
but I came up empty handed. There are distros and such out there that'll
run on the MIPS (RhinoLinux, based on Debian for example), and you can
use any USB peripherals and any harddrive, but the PS2 boots off the
memory card which then boots it from the hard drive.
If anyone else has had other experiences, please let me (and the list)
know! The PS2 would make a perfect cluster node, or media player, or...