How to configure kmail to send email through my web host?

Author: Josef Lowder
To: PLUG
Subject: How to configure kmail to send email through my web host?

How can I configure kmail to send email through my web host?

I have been using the mail server at my soon-to-be former ISP to send and
receive email. But now my old ISP is going out of business and I've signed
up with a new ISP, but I'd like to not use this new ISP as my mail server.

I have email service through my web host, and I have kmail set up to receive
all of my email through that mail server, but I don't know how to set things
up to be able to send email through that mail server.

Currently, under kmail > settings > Configure kmail > Network
I have the "Sending Mail" tab set with (x) SMTP checked and with
Server: smtp.ids.net
Port: 25

And the Incoming mail set to show the "Host" as mail.tlnf.com
(tlnf.com is my hosted domain)

So, what do I need to do to use tlnf.com to send mail?
I tried smtp.tlnf.com and mail.tlnf.com and neither worked.

Help?