RE: Opinion on high-volume Email server!

+ winmail.dat (application/ms-tnef)
Author: Sanjay Darisi
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: Opinion on high-volume Email server!

So, do u suggest this:

SMTP Server: Postfix
POP/IMAP Server: Courier-imap
Anti-Virus/Anti-Spam: Amavisd-new 2.2.0 w/SpamAssassin 3.0.1 & ClamAV 0.80
Webmail: SquirrelMail 1.4.3 (if needed)

And configure Postfix for DNSRBL (blocking lists).

Do you mean to say, this should work right? I'm very curious and cautious b'cos if it works well and with stand the high-volume email load then I'm going to persuade administration here to move away from exchange :-) , this will be followed by few more exchange boxes:-)

Thank you