Re: Cox Business services

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Cox Business services
Seems to me it is cheaper and faster to keep my personal account up for
the time being. I dont get that much traffic and my speeds are 4mb/764k
for 49.95/mo. I host my own site via :9999 and I also host ftp and ssh

I am considering a business but for the initial up start it seems home
account is more affordable.

Created with the Thunderbird email client for Windows. This is an Open Source alternative to the troubled Microsoft product line.