Seeking a low-cost, total-package ISP

Author: Josef Lowder
To: PLUG
Subject: Seeking a low-cost, total-package ISP

What would y'all recommend as a good, low-cost, total-package ISP.

I have too many different vendors for various aspects of my Internet
related services that I wish I could consolidate into a single vendor
and perhaps, I hope, reduce my costs.

I currently have dial-up access for $5.95/month
A dozen domain names registered with Dotster at $14.95/year each
    and with email forwarding on two of them.
A web hosting package with another source for $14.95/year
    (with each of my domains included as virtual domains
    in subdirectories (parked and pointed at no extra cost)
    within the main web host package)
A merchant account for credit card processing for $20.00/month
Plus an online payment gateway for another monthly fee
    (that hasn't kicked in yet).

I have very litlte "merchant" activity at this point, but need to be able
to accommodate online credit card purchases.

Surely there must be some way to consolidate all this to a SINGLE,
more cost-effective vendor source.

Any suggestions?