debian install

Author: Mikey Haven s
To: plug-discuss
Subject: debian install
I started to install a Debian system (not a knoppix-like device) and I am
wondering what I will tell it my devices are. I figure that I could turn it
off, boot from a knoppix-type CD, and then run 'lspci' to get the majority
of the devices; but I'd rather ask you guys if there were a way to do it
from the debian install sreen. What I could do is install it with no
modules and run them all as add-ins after I've booted..... yes.....yes.
That is what I'll do. Any p[ointers on how to do this? The book I am using
doesn't seem to go into that.
--