Re: Apache

Author: Michael Sammartano
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Apache
OK I found the line that loads the module, and also checked
/etc/apache2/sysconfig.d/loadmodule.conf which is written at startup and
the module is loaded. I suspect I am doing something else wrong. Perhaps
I am not giving the proper permissions to the files I want to be
available? All I am trying to do is allow a user to go to my website,
click on a link that will take them to a directory called photos and
then they will be able to click on any desired file name. Now maybe I am
thinking of this wrong but I shouldn't have to create a new page that
has all of the file names and links ie <a href='foo.jpg' foo at
beach></a> and so on and so forth. The module should do that for me
correct? Also you mentioned AddModule, where should that be located? I
could not find anything for that.

Mike

Created with the Thunderbird email client for Windows. This is an Open Source alternative to the troubled Microsoft product line.