OT and getting more so Re: Copyright, Humor and lack thereo…

Author: ec
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT and getting more so Re: Copyright, Humor and lack thereof was [Re: emule]

--- ec <> wrote:

> --- Kevin Brown <> wrote:
> This is due to the
> > DMCA wording of security
> > (even just an XOR encryption is illegal to break),
> > but according to the FCC the
> > airwaves are under their control and you have
> every
> > right to listen to signals
> > that pass through your property. So, having a
> > wireless card in sniffer mode or
> > a satelite dish pointed at the sky aren't illegal,
> > but breaking someones
> > passcode for their wireless router or decrypting a
> > protected satellite signal
> > are illegal...
>
> Yes, but NSA and its military groups are excluded,
> sorta like the senators pass a law and exclude
> themselves!!!
> 'Chair borne all the way' was the marching chant at
> Fort Devens! Been there done that. 1960's style.

Yeah, and 'don't ask, don't tell' had a WHOLE lot
different meaning in our units!! Like ten years of
free room and board in the luxury spa in Kansas if you
did!! Or still do of anything still ts-c or '-c'. Most
still is, see first sentence of this paragraph.
Time for bed!!!

=====
Cyclists should expect and demand safe
accommodation on our public roads,