Re: OT: Protecting Web Content

Author: Jonathan Hohle
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: Protecting Web Content
when someone visits your web page, they have downloaded it. the only
thing saving the web page (or file associated with a web page) does is
move it from their web cache to a directory they've specified. So like
Ken said, the only way not to get someone to "download" your content is
to not post it at all.

if you're worried about images, there's always watermarks.

jon
<><